Yes, it's been a long time since I've written last. Life's been busy, juggling work, home life, being pregnant and so forth. Being pregnant, I am not the least bit motivated to do anything! It's not like I have had a hard pregnancy, I just don't want to do anything. This includes blogging.
Well, I'm down to 2 months to go. I think 30 or 31 weeks, can't remember. I'm due on the 18th of OCT for those of you who need a refresher. I've been feeling pretty good. I'm past the heartburn from hell. My tailbone gets sore; it's everything I can do to hold it together the last half hour of church. Needless to say, sitting in a chair for 8 hours at work is more than uncomfortable. My receptionist brought me in a hospital gel pad. It's been nice. Helps alleviate the pressure.
I'm not super huge yet. Never really got that way with Spencer until the last couple weeks. I do seem to underestimate when trying to squeeze in a space. I suck in, but nothing sucks in. The baby is supposed to be about 4 lbs now and just over 10 inches.
We are getting excited, but have so much to do! I have a few clothes, but need to start getting the big stuff put together (room, crib bedding, basics... ) I'm sure it will all come together.... eventually!
Caramel Apple Pie Recipe
4 days ago




3 comments:
It's about time woman!! ;) I really was going to stop by and say hi when I was visiting there last, but our schedule was packed every day, and the one day that we didn't have anything. Livy was sick and I was a bum all day! Glad to hear you are hanging in there though. Can't wait to see this little girl. Seriously, if she is born on the 15th I really think she needs to be named Melanie. :)
Oh it is good to hear it is going okay!! And I REALLY hope your little girl comes on the 18th. That is a fantastic day for a birthday!!
Congrats on getting a little girl. Your little guy is so stinkin' adorable. He looks just like you. Lucky boy. You still look great too. Hope all goes well with the rest of your pregnancy.
Post a Comment