

I am sad today. I know this comes across pathetic, but everyone has those moments. I am sad today, because I just finished my last cheesecake hershey kiss. These are the absolute BEST! A coworker brought them into work last Christmas and I looked everywhere for them throughout the year. So this Christmas when I saw them, I was so excited. I bought them right before Christmas and have managed to make them last until now. For anyone who likes cheesecake, these are for YOU. Sooo good. Rich milk chocolate with a new york cheesecake filling. mmm, mmm good. If you ever see them in the stores, grab 'em when you can!




2 comments:
I love cheesecake, but I don't know if I have seen them. I will definitely have to look at Chocolate World for ya next time we go! ;)
Oh Dana, how I understand...
Post a Comment