I have always thought that she kind of looked like Spencer, but I at the same time, I think Spencer looks more like you and that Dillan looks more like Ryan. Either way they are both dang cute!!
Your baby girl is so beautiful! She looks like such a good baby. I think they look a lot alike too. That is how my kids are too. Josie sees a picture of her as a baby and she says it's Julia. We can't convince her otherwise. :)
4 comments:
They do look a lot alike :)
Isn't it so fun to see how much they look alike at different stages? You have the cutest kids! :)
I have always thought that she kind of looked like Spencer, but I at the same time, I think Spencer looks more like you and that Dillan looks more like Ryan. Either way they are both dang cute!!
Your baby girl is so beautiful! She looks like such a good baby. I think they look a lot alike too. That is how my kids are too. Josie sees a picture of her as a baby and she says it's Julia. We can't convince her otherwise. :)
Post a Comment