Monday, March 2, 2009

A bet's a bet....

So a month ago, we had some friends over to play games. We played Battle of the Sexes (terrible game, by the way). Girls vs Boys and the girls won, of course. The bet was the winner got shop for the losers clothes for the next time we went out. So the girls went shopping. Where you ask? Only the best place in town to find the nastiest clothes, the DI!!! We kept it pretty tame. But here the guys are in all their glory!

After the guys got all dressed up, we went to Village Inn for pie and invited other couples to have a good laugh, too. The guys were good sports, but are ready to redeem themselves. It's on!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is hilarious!! Ryan's is definitely, by FAR, the best!! I wish I could have been there in person to see. I don't think I would have stopped laughing the whole night.

Jillian said...

Not only did it happen but it is now documented for life. Hilarious! Those pants are something else!

Jennifer Nielson said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Our Family said...

Hilarious!

Kristin said...

That is so funny! What a great idea! I don't know if I could have handled losing though! Those jeans are awesome! Dana, I think you probably did the best shopping job, for sure! HA!

Becky said...

I think Ryan got the worst of it.....those pants are SOOOOO bad! Sounds like a blast though. Hope to join in on the couples date night soon :)