And while Spencer was attending Astro Camp (see post below) I was able to do my yearly girls trip to St George. The weather was touch and go, but we got our tanning in and of course the shopping, so I would deem that successful. This year we were able to attend Tuachan, which is an outdoor theater. We saw CATS!!! I was super excited, considering CATS is one of the longest, most successful broadway musicals, but I was disappointed by the story line. It was a good production, though and we really enjoyed it. This is a pic of Stace, Josi and I at the show.

p.s. I'm starting to rethink the bangs. It doesn't even look like me!
Beautiful St George:
On a side note, here is what my child wears when I am not around to dress her.





5 comments:
I think the bangs are adorable. :)
Your bangs look so cute. Your hair is getting long! What the crap is your daughter wearing? Doesn't Ryan know that its one thing for a Dad to wear socks with shoes but its another to put your kid through that?! :)
Figures ... blame the DAD!
This special BYU look was brought to you by my sister Kristen.
I love the bangs as well.
hey, in Ryan's defence I (the aunt) put D. in those socks. It was raining cats and dogs and was only like 40 degrees outside. I coudn't send a baby out in that kind of weather without SOMETHING on her feet. And I don't think anyone else would have argued. Even the fashion police.
Post a Comment