So when I say I think our family is boring and we don't do anything exciting, it's because we do the same things every week. Granted it's going skiing, which is super fun, but it's the same every week. We have such a blast every week. It's so great to get outside and enjoy the outdoors.
This year I have been going with my friends every week to Beaver Mountain, which is a small, local resort. I absolutly have become addicted to snowboarding. I go with some great friends and their skills push me to enhance my abilities.
On the weekends we take Spencer and go to Snowbasin. Fabulous resort. We have the best guide ever; he is a phenomenal skier and he allows Spencer to take the lead and try it all. We are ever so grateful to him for committing to us week after week.
Here are some videos and pictures of our weekly outings.
Caramel Apple Pie Recipe
4 days ago






No comments:
Post a Comment