Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Daisy the Poodle


Oh my gosh. Daisy the Poodle, Cache Valley's most stylish dog. This title was listed on the front page of our local paper, with the picture of Cache Valley's most stylish dog, a poodle that was pretty much tie-dyed, with painted claws, nails whatever, wearing Mardi Gras beads. Give me a flippin' break. This is typical of our local newspaper, this kind of localized crap and right next to it was 'MTV poll: Family is No.1 reason youth are happy.' So stupid, as if there is nothing better going on in our valley. Fires, deaths, blurgaries, some how all seem to miss the front page news. I don't know if it's an editor issue or maybe the city officials wanting to down play what things are really going on here. But no worries, I get to read about some stupid pet and it's owner and going on living my life as if there are no real concerns around here.


2 comments:

Jenette said...

Amen to that. You have to read the HJ as a funny bit of Cache Vallyism for sure.

attack of The Mouse said...

How long do you think you could hide this blogspot? I found you. I'm glad you've joined the ranks. That is why I don't read the HJ. DUMB DUMB DUMB.