Ok, so I'm not the greatest at this blog thing. I have great ideas to write about, but I'm not as elablorate as I would like to be. (Does that make me shallow?) Anyway, so my next topic to vent about is about tortillas. Yes, I know VERY miniscule, but frustrating to me. Cafe Sabor is one of my FAVORITE local restaurants. Actually, I think it's a Cache Valley favorite. The last few times I have been there, which has probably been 3-4 times in the last month, they have given me crappy tortillas. Like the kind I could buy at Walmart. Previous to the last few visits, they give homemade tortillas, right off the machine. They were so good, warm and soft..... These new ones they are giving out with the meals are crap! I don't know if this is a permanent downgrade or if the machine is temporarily broken. But for now, it seems I will have to pass on the Pollo Durango.
1 comment:
What you eat your vehicle? A durango? That is gross and your first mistake!!! J/K
I hate it when resturants get this great reputation and then they start cutting back. I sure hope they are not doing that, I love that place.
Post a Comment