So, maybe my computer is just retarded, but everytime I come to your blog it won't show the picture. And I'm sure it is a good one, if it was post-worthy! :) So is it just me, or can anyone else see it?
Try it now mel!
Ouch!! You gotta hate it when that happens. PS I can see the pictures just fine.
HOLY CRAP!!
10! That guy spun down like a helicopter blade.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So, maybe my computer is just retarded, but everytime I come to your blog it won't show the picture. And I'm sure it is a good one, if it was post-worthy! :) So is it just me, or can anyone else see it?
Try it now mel!
Ouch!! You gotta hate it when that happens.
PS I can see the pictures just fine.
HOLY CRAP!!
10! That guy spun down like a helicopter blade.
Post a Comment