
I hate to say it boys and girls but I think the 80's styles are starting to sneak back into mainstream society. I remember the 80's: back when our car had a cassette player instead of an eight track player, the invention of stereo sound which required two speakers one on the right side and another on the left side of the dash board, MTV and its evil influence on minors. In the late 80's I would peg my pants, ya know the special folding method to the bottom of the pant leg. I also remember talking to my friends about how incredibly stupid the 70's bell bottoms were and if I ever looked so bad that my friends had permission to shoot me on-site. And here we are a few years later with a flash back to the good ol'times. I started to see 80's fashion creeping in with Ryan Seacrest on American Idol ... ya know the skinny ties. So here are a few photos, although a little 80's extreme, should give you a good laugh. I will warn you that you might vomit in the back of your throat.




No comments:
Post a Comment