Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Bow


I have not been a huge fan of the massive, gi-normous bows and flowers that moms attach to their baby's heads. BUT I have recently had a change in opinion. We were given a headband with the cutest interchangable bows. I had to take a picture. So CUTE!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was exactly the same way!! But they do really look SO cute!!

Stephanie said...

I tried to comment on this post last week, but my computer was crazy, so sorry for the delay! I was way excited to see an updated photo of Dillan! They change so dang fast! I'm sure she looks different already! She's such a cutey! I agree with you on the bows. I don't like it when the bow/flower is as big as the baby's head, but I will admit that I have a few of them! Some day I'll let Tristyn wear them! The interchangeable bands and flowers are way nice--I find that I can't walk past the booth in the mall without browsing!