Dana! Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your family. I love all of the pics. Spencer is so cute with his new sister. He sure is looking older!
CONGRATULATIONS Dana!!! She is so adorable. I am so glad that everything went well with your delivery. Spencer looks like he is a great big brother. How are you adjusting? I hope all is well. P.S. I am so glad I found you blog. I will send you an invite to my blog. LOL, Shanna
I am so happy to read all is well! Congratulations! Your pictures are so sweet...(it makes me baby hungry) what a darling family you have! My favorite part about your labor post is where Ryan was white and nearly passed out. It is nice to know that these big tough men really do have soft hearts!
I can't wait to see more pictures. I'll check back soon!
4 comments:
Dana! Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your family. I love all of the pics. Spencer is so cute with his new sister. He sure is looking older!
CONGRATULATIONS Dana!!! She is so adorable. I am so glad that everything went well with your delivery. Spencer looks like he is a great big brother. How are you adjusting? I hope all is well. P.S. I am so glad I found you blog. I will send you an invite to my blog. LOL, Shanna
I am so happy to read all is well! Congratulations! Your pictures are so sweet...(it makes me baby hungry) what a darling family you have! My favorite part about your labor post is where Ryan was white and nearly passed out. It is nice to know that these big tough men really do have soft hearts!
I can't wait to see more pictures. I'll check back soon!
Post a Comment