
4 weeks old, I can't believe how fast it's gone. Dillan is such a great baby. When she is awake, she is alert and wide eyed. She sleeps, for the most part, in 4 hour chunks. I have gotten lots of different views on who she looks like. Some say she looks like Spencer, some say she's a Rigby. She looks like I did from some of my baby pictures. I think she looks just like Ryan. She has some slight curl to the baby hair, not much though. Maybe she will have straight hair like her father. Inevitably it will be thick. She will do lots of changing and I'm anxious to see what the future brings.
Spencer is filling the roll of big brother to the fullest. He constantly wants to feed her and hold her. He rushes to tell me she is fussing and tries to calm her crying.
Ryan has stepped in and has been quite helpful. He calls her Little D, which has now become her nickname around our house. He takes his turn getting up with her on the weekends (although I am consulted a few times on what to do) and he usually offers a couple times a week to help out.
We have had such great support from family, friends and neighbors. We probably had 2 weeks of meals brought in from friends and neighbors. (I think it kind of spoiled Ryan, we are back to grilled cheese and frozen pizzas! :))
I am back to work and back to my sports. Dillan just goes along with me. It's still surreal to think I have a little one after so many years. I almost feel too old to be doing it again!




8 comments:
She is so adorable! I wish I was still there to come visit you two at work!! I wish you the best with her.
oh, she is SO precious!! I want to come and see her, and snuggle with her! :) That is the best part of newborns, so cuddly. Take lots of pictures, because I have been going through old pictures, and I can't BELIEVE what Jaedon and Livy looked like!! I love the little nickname. Good luck with work and the sports. Wish I could be there playing along with ya.
So cute! I can't wait to see you guys! Enjoy every moment because it passes so fast (as I'm sure you know)!
She is so beautiful! Leave it up to Ryan to give her a nickname like that. She already has Ryan wrapped around her finger. :)
Oh my heck! She is seriously so gorgeous!! And spencer looks SO DANG CUTE in all those pictures!! I am just in shock! I never even heard that you had her! Congrats you guys! WOW! LandD was awesome! You are a baby machine girl! LOL! Can't wait to meet her!
She is so beautiful. It's crazy how time flies, huh? I hope all is well for you guys. :)
She is so beautiful! I am glad to hear that she sleeps so well. What is your secret?!?!? Ivy is currently on a sleep strike, I wish she would sleep for 30 minutes in a row!
Congratulations! I was wondering how you guys were doing. Dillan is so cute!
Post a Comment