Friday, December 12, 2008

Come What May and Love It

As you can probably tell, I am in LOVE with this saying. I admit, I'm not one to sit down and watch General Conference. I think it takes away from the spirit when I can sit at home and watch it on my big screen. If the opportunity presents itself, I will listen to it on the radio. Regardless, I always try to read a few of the talks when the Conference issue of the Ensign comes.

The other day when I was feeding Dillan, I grabbed the Ensign and flipped through it. I found the article, Come What May, by Elder Wirthlin. Needless to say, I loved the article. The past few months have been rough in my personal life. Of course, I would love for things to work out the way I want them to. But sometimes that is not always the case. This article gave me the encouragement to be okay with what life brings. Things might not be the way I want them to, but life is about trials. The Lord might have other plans for me and I have to be okay with that. So COME WHAT MAY, and LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

This was one of my favorite talks too this conference. It was so inspiring. You hair looks really cute! You went short again. :) That is what babies do to you.

Becky said...

Good luck with everything. I love the new pictures and yes would love to continue checking your blog.