Well, I'm getting down to it. I had a doctor's appt this morning and things are looking good. Baby has turned and is measuring great. My official due date, once again is October 18th or 21st. The doctor diagnosed it for the 21st; the ultrasound tech said the 18th. Today the doctor asked me when I wanted the baby to be born. I was ready with, "October 13th." There's a couple reasons I would like the baby born that day; first being it's a Monday and Spencer is out of school the Friday before and after. If I don't have to worry about a place for him, it would be easier. The second being, Spencer's birthday is April 13th. Then their birthdays would be 6 months apart. He said he techinically can't induce me until the 14th if the baby is due on the 21st. But he can strip my membranes the Friday the 10th and he said that would probably put me into labor and the baby be born on the 13th. So, that being said, I'm having a baby on the 13th. We'll see, you know how these things go!
1 comment:
I agree with you, that would be cool to have both your babies on the 13th day. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Good Luck. Can't wait to see the little beauty.
Post a Comment