You look so good!! And I am lovin' the hair! You really aren't considering the 15th...? Or Melanie as a name...? What about a middle name!? ;D
Dana...your hair is so cute!! I love it. Best luck on the past month.
You are a cute prego mama :) Your hair is way cute.
I can't believe you are ready to deliver in a couple weeks! You look so good!! What a good lookin' family. That cute little girl will fit in perfectly.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You look so good!! And I am lovin' the hair! You really aren't considering the 15th...? Or Melanie as a name...? What about a middle name!? ;D
Dana...your hair is so cute!! I love it. Best luck on the past month.
You are a cute prego mama :) Your hair is way cute.
I can't believe you are ready to deliver in a couple weeks! You look so good!! What a good lookin' family. That cute little girl will fit in perfectly.
Post a Comment