Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Son


As of late I have left the bloggin up to my wife. Recently I have observed something that I wanted to share with everyone. Some thing that is a bit personal and well as a male it might be a little rough. So fasten your seat belts.
Spencer is a very active little boy with a ton of friends. It took me a moment at first to figure this out ... then it was so very clear to me. Spencer likes to do the same things I do so he can be with me. Sure he likes golf, football and all those things. But what he really likes is doing anything with me. He is such a great kid. I hope I can cherish these years, I know he will never be 9 years old again. I love hanging out with him. He is my hero.

3 comments:

attack of The Mouse said...

Kids are a ton of fun. S. is a great kid and a great hero.

Stephanie said...

That's sweet, Ryan! Spencer is a dang cute kid and it's awesome that he likes to spend time with you. I imagine that's every dad's dream--to have a son that likes to hang out with him and share his interests. It's fun to see him with both you and Dana. You seem to have great relationships with him.

As a side note, it's great that you're blogging! I wish Dan would post on our blog once in a while!

Unknown said...

Don't you just love kids! When they are your own that is...most of the time. We love Spence too! Thanks for sharing.