I am so grateful for the many friends I have known and had in my lifetime. Through social networking I have been able to reconnect with people I haven't seen in over 20 years. I've never been really great at keeping in touch with everyone I have wanted to, but with blogs and such I have been able see just how much people have grown up, married and started families of their own. It makes me feel... proud.
Each and every one of my friends has brought a smile to my face at some time or another, and though it might have been years and years and years ago, I have that connection with that person and I will never forget it. Old friends, new friends, friends I fought with all the time, friends I never fought with, friends I could call in the middle of the night, friends I've cried with, friends I've peed my pants with, friends I can call today and pick up where we left off 10 years ago, friends I talk to every 6 months, friends I talk to everyday; to each of you I thank you for being my friend. Something you have inspires me and wants me to be like you. I feel knowing each and every friend makes me who I am today, good or bad. I love you all and thank you for letting me call you friend.
Caramel Apple Pie Recipe
4 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment