Ok, it's been almost 2 months since I posted last. I thought and was hoping to be better at the blog thing.
But I'm catching up on Jenette's tag. I'm kind of excited about this. I like doing the dumb survey's and quizzes that come through on myspace or via email. I think they are fun (but this does not mean to junk up my inboxes).
Six things you may not know or might have forgotten about me, Dana Marie.
1. I LOVE MUSICALS! I didn't think this was such big news until it came out and one of my coworkers was almost flabergasted about it. Any kind of musical really. I enjoy a great stage production, but movies can be fun and entertaining, too. This leads me into my second unknown...
2. I am a music genius. I use the word genius in the sense that I can name almost any song, any artist at any given time. Although I'm not musically talented, that doesn't stop me from singing at the top of my lungs.
3. I played the clarinet in 6th and 7th grades. AND HATED IT!! That was my chosen elective. I was terrible.
4. I've never broken any bones. I have multiple sprains, most occurring in the past 2 years.
5. I love forensic anthropology. I enjoy CSI, but it's a load of crap. I like the nitty gritty stuff. I read nonfiction crime books. I've read the Encyclopedia of Serial Killers. If I was ever to go back to school, this is what I would study.
6. Last and finally, I was adopted. This isn't a big secret by any means, just not something that comes up in casual conversation. I don't know my birth parents, sometimes have the desire to meet them, but not really. I look like my birth father, dark, curly hair and olive skin come from him. My birth mother was 5'9" and wore glasses. That's where I get those features from. Both played sports.
What can I say, I'm an open book. There isn't very much people don't know about me or that I won't share.
Caramel Apple Pie Recipe
4 days ago




2 comments:
"I played the clarinet in 6th and 7th grades. AND HATED IT!! That was my chosen elective. I was terrible." yeah I had no idea you did that, good one!
Ryan
What you love musicals. You are right, a total suprise. No wonder you liked "Hairspray".
What you are adopted? Just kidding I knew that. We are sure glad you have joined our family. Your a great SIL.
Post a Comment