Over the river and through the woods ... we received 2 inches of snow yesterday with more on the way. Spencer told me he made snow balls and a snowman at recess. He really loves the snow. This was our first storm in the new house. I was wondering how much more intense storms would be at the mouth of Sardine canyon. I am happy to report that the storms are not significantly more intense. I have been holding out on new snow equipment I might have to go get something. Currently, I have a plastic snow shovel that I use as a dust pan for the garage. Luckily, out neighbor, Mic, plowed our driveway with his 4 wheeler so that buys me a little more time.
1 comment:
Go ahead and buy an snow machine, then we can borrow it. J/k We only have shovel too. But then again are you suprised.
Post a Comment