
Well, I am at 16 weeks now and out of the first trimester. I am feeling great, didn't have any morning sickness. The toothpaste and I disagree. I can barely get 20 secs in to brush my teeth before I start dry heaving. My gag reflex is quite sensitive. I wear down easier, but am still playing bball and vball. I have to take snacks for energy to play multiple games. Not showing, just have fat in weird places. I have gone up a couple sizes, but don't need maternity clothes just yet. This is a hard stage for me.
The baby is now between 3-4 inches but still only 3 ozs. Here is a pic of what the baby is supposed to look like.
I scheduled my ultrasound for May 27. Then it's time to start shopping!!!




2 comments:
Oh, I feel your pain! BLAST THAT CURSE!! That is good that you are still in normal clothes! Can't wait until May 27th!
(I know I am commenting a lot)But I had to say I hate hate hate the in between stage during the pregnancy and after. I am in the after pregnancy in between stage and it is not good on the self esteem.
Post a Comment