
Ok, so I have never been an AI fan, but this year for lack of my regular scheduled programs with the writer's strike, I have been watching AI. Wouldn't really consider myself a fan, but it's entertaining. So I don't know if the theme nights are new to AI or if they have done this on previous seasons. But this year, the contestants that have been narrowed down, choose from one particular artist. They have had Dolly Parton night, Mariah Carey, as well as Neil Diamond. I am a HUGE Neil fan. Even seen him in concert with his sparkly shirt and all. So when AI had a
Neil night a few weeks ago, I was lovin' it!! After that, I had to pull out the Neil albums. I was missing one, so I went and downloaded all the greatest Neil hits. So for the past couple weeks, I have been jammin' out to Song Sung Blue and Kentucky Woman and all the best. Hats off to you Neil for 5 decades of great hits.
Neil night a few weeks ago, I was lovin' it!! After that, I had to pull out the Neil albums. I was missing one, so I went and downloaded all the greatest Neil hits. So for the past couple weeks, I have been jammin' out to Song Sung Blue and Kentucky Woman and all the best. Hats off to you Neil for 5 decades of great hits.




1 comment:
Thanks for the courage--I am coming out of the closet! I LOVE NEIL DIAMOND! He is a sound from my childhood and I smile when I hear him sing. Awsome! Hope you are feeling well...
Post a Comment