YEAHHHHH!!!!! Oh, you will have the time of your life shopping for little girl stuff! I always have to hold myself back from buying too much. Congratulations!!
I've been waiting for you to call or text or email all day! Yea, a girl! I'm so excited for you (and glad that you didn't have to bawl after the ultrasound!). So, come on down and lets head to Park City to buy baby girl clothes!!! Now that I got rid of the maternity clothes in the nursery closet, there's more room for baby stuff!
4 comments:
YEAHHHHH!!!!! Oh, you will have the time of your life shopping for little girl stuff! I always have to hold myself back from buying too much. Congratulations!!
Congrats!! Now you will have to call you blog two men and two ladies....Girls are fun.
I've been waiting for you to call or text or email all day! Yea, a girl! I'm so excited for you (and glad that you didn't have to bawl after the ultrasound!). So, come on down and lets head to Park City to buy baby girl clothes!!! Now that I got rid of the maternity clothes in the nursery closet, there's more room for baby stuff!
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment